Sunday, May 6, 2012

Library madness

So, Went to the library yesterday since my books were due. Went at the time I thought they opened, well, oddly there were all these people there. The library opens a half an hour later now. More kept coming as the time neared for it to open. I thought it so strange. Then, my mom and I started thinking ah it's the culture passes they are after. We have passes that allows for 2 free admissions to the zoo, science center, museums and so forth. Towards it almost opening my mom and I headed towards the door. Then people saw us moving and got up and hurried to beat us to the door. Then the door was blocked. I saw a kid from my work that I've watched before be one of them.  Then, right after the guard opens the door they all speed walk to the cultural passes section.  It was very interesting and hilarious to watch I must say!

No comments:

Post a Comment