Saturday, June 23, 2012

Biggest water blasting of all time

Went to the Biggest water park in AZ! They have this toilet bowl ride, super bowl ride, racer slides, no straight down slides. I wouldn't go on one anyway went few years ago for a birthday and only went on them to be brave ha ha! I really wasn't actually, I was showing off. lame
http://wetnwildphoenix.com/- here's the website and you can see all the cool rides I described. The tornado( toilet bowl) was a crazy ride. We went with a nice couple we met there since you need 4 people and so they joined us. I went on the lazy susan and had a bee almost attack me and then it went after these to asian kid boys and they were like " whoa, it almost go us, and than I responded to them, and they were like " no one would help you, you old lady!" so mean! I was like "I am not an old lady". I stopped listening to them after that.  That was fun! Nice to cool off. It is expensive without a pass.

1 comment: