Monday, July 2, 2012

Bubbles, Bubbles

So, I made some healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I wondered when I tried eating them why they had a particular taste to them.  After starting to rinse the mixing bowl I saw bubbles form in the water. I hadn't added any bubbles to scrub yet. So, I realized whoever used the bowl last didn't get all the soap from around the edge out ha ha ha!! So, I ate soapy cookies. Last night was video night to send my sister on a Church mission. we had a family friend over and had him be a main actor and these cookies the star of the show.  We had him sit at the table with my mom bringing the cookies over to him to sample. He eats one and my mom leaves the scene. All of the sudden bubbles start popping out of his mouth as he is eating the cookie. He just starts having more cough out of his mouth as he continues to eat the cookie. It was hilarious!!! We were all busting up with laughter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment