Today, was interesting. I am a volunteer at the library once a week. I had to help pull books from the shelves that will be judged by the librarians on whether or not to keep them. They are books that haven't been checked out for a long period of time. If they decide to dispose of them they are given to a donation program that sells them online or on a shelf.
Today, I found most of them on the shelf. I found one that was the last on the list that actually appealed to me. I asked the girl that had been showing me how to pull books and mark correctly. She said, eh we will just mark it NOS ( Not on Shelf), but you have to check it out today. I did. I thought it kind of funny to cheat the system. I suggested, that they put the books that haven't been acknowledged for a long time out front and advertise them first. But, that idea was rejected.
hehehehhe.... goooooooooooooooood
ReplyDelete