Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New life

So, as some of you know I have moved recently.
I live in Texas now for a job change since mine is no longer in operation that I had.
It is my 2nd day here. It is very different, but reminds me of arizona, Oklahoma and Idaho all in one.

I am in training so far. People seem to be super nice and good group.
I made a nice new impression for my first night last night, I managed to break my key I had in my pocession of like one hour and broke it in half my first attempt at opening the door so.

It is just training for a few weeks and than the job really  starts.

I am learning tons and good experiences. It has been fun so far.

we have gone over policies and such. We have had mock classes training. Since we are all instructors here. I find it very helpful. We get to see what a typical classes and day is like.  Today we team building activities, bio/chem, learning edible plants and night activities. We learned some camp songs, played group games, and had smore's.

That is the latest, peace out for now!

1 comment: