Monday, May 27, 2013
Oh Turtles!
So, my co worker/ neighbor and I were assigned to go on a town run for animal feed, and supplies for banana boats that they use for the survival class. Well, I was driving down the road with her, we both saw this turtle in the road and we had to move it so we didn't squish it, so she went out and started to move it. I watched from my drivers chair and as she was carrying this turtle it just started pouring and pouring out pee from itself. I just busted up laughing. She had to sort of waddle and hold it far from her so it didn't get on her. It was like a faucet attached to the turtle it was nuts. Then, she found another turtle at the other side of the road and moved it too and it did the exact same thing. It too just had this faucet going as she carried it to the little pond near the side of the road. We thought to get a picture too late, but it was way funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment