Friday, June 14, 2013

Choo choo baby!

I had my first train ride ever on my way home from completing that job in Texas. I decided since I had hmmm like 4 bags is what I condensed my stuff to.  The plane would cost way more to go especially with all that luggage.  I have always wanted to ride the train. It was a 28 hour ride. I thought it was going to be so long and boring. It was not. The train has a lounge, cafe, dinner car, and such. I just slept and read a book, watched movies on my laptop, and talked to the people next to me. I learned a lot about old towns we passed from people I was sitting by that had been frequent riders. I met a nice older woman and I was able to help get stuff for her since it was harder for her to cross 3 trains while moving.
Here's some pictures of the adventure .
Tucson, AZ

 El, Paso, TX



 Austin, TX

Tucson, AZ train station

No comments:

Post a Comment