I last week went on a trip to see a close friend that I haven't seen since graduating at the university 2 years ago. I brought my sister with me. I am putting up pictures of the trip.
This is a pictures of Brigham Youngs house, Famous Church prophet from 1800's.
.jpeg)
This is my friend, sister and me posing just before we saw our show called " Thoughly Modern Millie".
.jpeg)
The church Tabernacle in the area made in the late 1800's.
.jpeg)
This is the theatre we went to for the show
.jpeg)
This is my sister and I at a nature park
.jpeg)
My friend and I at the same park :)
.JPG)
The church Temple in the area.

This is us pretending to be caving. We only went in a little ways. We hiked the trails in the area. It had sand dunes, lots of different types of mountains, volcanic rock, many caves, and it was really cool. It only takes 20 minuets to get through the park driving through.
No comments:
Post a Comment