I have decided I feel too uptight most of the time. I try to be flexible and such, but my body and mind are never fully at peace. I think too much on things that are not truly important or make silly conclusions about things that are not what they really are. Not sure how many of you do that, i'm sure most of us without realizing it. After getting sick and being in this state of semi reality just because your drained of everything and no energy. I was in a very relaxed state and felt great in that regard. Sleep was very peaceful and calm. I have a mind that just thinks non-stop. It keeps me awake or wakes me up a lot at night. I realized what caused this extra blessing from being sick was I was so exhausted and in a way helpless I was able to fully let myself go and I came to being in a relaxed state. So, this year I am going to achieve in a greater degree inner peace. Allow myself to stop worrying and thinking of silly what if's or what not and just find peace within myself.
If anyone would like to share there resolutions please feel free too post
No comments:
Post a Comment