Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Pig adventure
So, I have a sister who lives in the middle of nowhere literally. She decided she needed a way to raise money in the area she is in. She decided to become a pig breeder. Her pig just had babies some weeks back. Now, she has all these cute little pigs. One had been a runt and would have been mine had it lived. I did get to name one of the pigs I called her Melina off "Muppet Christmas Carol" one of Kermit and missy piggies pig daughters. It had to sound sort of royal. I guess in pig enterings they have to have cutesy silly names. I attempted to feed these pigs with corn in my hand. 2 ate from it. It felt a little weird feeling their snouts and teeth on my hand. It was fun to feed them. I also tried picking them up since they are cute and just the right size. The pigs just squealed and decided they would also pee on me. I had quite the adventure haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment