Thursday, February 23, 2012
Something funny I read today
At this same repair shop. I found another book. This book was labeled "Weird, Scary and Unusual, Stories and Facts". Well, It had these weird, but amusing stories in them. They were about how animals could be considered these weird culprits of crime. Okay, example this one story, talked about these rats and how they were put on trial at court. The rats had a defense attourney to fight for the rats. They were in court for eating barley in the country of France. They eventually were forgotten and the case got dropped. Hahahah I know the story is very silly. This book was loaded with crazy, and ridiculously silly stories like this. It was very amusing reading today at this repair shop. haha The owner even came out to talk to my Dad and sister that were with me about it haha. He heard my sister and I laughing over the stories in it. He told us how he found it. That some of the stories actually took place in places he had lived and so forth. He had never seen anything like the book told, but it was fun for him. He said it was a very popular book there. haha so needless to say I had a very amusing repair shop adventure :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment