We walked around the different hotels. They have a lot of night shows for free. We saw the water show. I will upload the volcano show for "mirage hotel". We also went to one of the shows. It was a wax museum in the Venitian hotel. It is of wax figures of hollywood, President, and such. They looked so real!! It was kind of odd, but cool~!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Re trip to Vegas ha ha!
So, this was my hotel I stayed at called "Excalibur". It is based off of the "knights of the round table". So cool! I loved it! Then I ate their buffet. Vegas is known for those :). I finally master Chop sticks and chow mein. It was the best I"ve ever had. My Chinese friends I went with showed me how. I finally ate like they did. The first night we ate at a Chinese restaurant for them and I looked so out of place. Everyone was Chinese. They all used chopsticks. Then my chinese friends got tired of using them and ate fork like me. I gave up on chopsticks that night ha ha! We saw M and M world. It is a 4 level store for M and M candies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment