I went to Las Vegas with a friend I haven't seen in 5 years this past weekend. We learned a lot of do's and don't's on the trip. We saw all the cool hotels and walked like 7 miles. We rode trams and had an old guy try to court us. Very adventurous. When you go to vegas though, don't stay down town. They rip you off your money and the hotels are scary. They have shuttles to pick you up from the airport that will take you to your hotel. They are $7 for "the strip" is where everything is at . All the cool shows, hotels and such. They have hotels of themes from around the world. Like Eygpt, Old England the Knights and round table stuff, and inside things are designed to look like the theme too.
Enjoy some of my pictures! There will be more, but they are on my phone and I have to photo shop them still.
No comments:
Post a Comment