Tuesday, January 29, 2013

daring time

Last night, I was spending time with a friend. She and I had some greek food.  Afterwards, she suggested we get manicures.  Well, I've never had a manicure and only been slightly intrigued with getting one out of curiousity. We went by one place and they were full, and they recommended another place across the way. We went in and they were super nice. They could tell immediately that neither of us had gotten one before haha! We didn't know the ques and they had to instruct us all the way through the manicure.  I used to think it was for like high maintenance type women and now I found out it really is just getting pampered. This other lady came in a few minuets after us so I stuck to attempting to follow her lead. You could tell she had done this many times. I'm not one for painting my nails, but my nails look better so... I was originally just going to get a basic manicure, but I heard that same lady I was sort of following on her example of asking for gel nail polish. I was like you know, that is a better idea. If I am going to do this I might as well pay more to get a decent manicure and nail polish that will last a couple weeks instead of couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. looking gooooooood... you dont think another color may suit even better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I got a beautiful French manicure over Christmas break but my nails broke :( next time, I would suggest to get the regular instead of the gel. The gel is a pain to take off and I think it might damage your nails!! It definitely did mine :(

    ReplyDelete