Monday, February 20, 2012

Asian Buffet experience

I went with my sister and our Chinese friend to eat at an Asian Buffet.  They actually make a lot of native dishes of their food there which is unusual.  My sister and my friend were using chop sticks. I have tried many times to use them. I saw other asians eating with chopsticks and eating in a asian buffet. I decided to try again.  My chinese friend tried to help. I got it most of the way. I finally ended up resorting to stabbing my food.  I would dip the chop stick down as if I were doing it correctly and then just prick it instead.  I would pop into my mouth.  I ate mostly dumplings they just had so many delicious options I had to try them all.  Then of course egg rolls, noodles, egg drop soup and such.  Delicious!
My chinese friend found it funny that I mostly ate the various types of dumplings haha!!

1 comment:

  1. You are just funny... That is probably what it is... Not necessary because you eat everything...lol Haha. Just kidding. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete