Saturday, March 17, 2012

My vacation to Florida!

For my graduation present to myself I went back to my church mission in Orlando,Fl.  I was able to meet with my friend from Japan. We went to downtown disney, universal Studios city walk, and the beach. We had a lot of fun!
          I went to an island to go to a really nice beach there.  It was fun and I got some good sea shells there.  I saw some people in the church congregation I knew there and it was good to see them.  I ate at a restaurant with them that is called the "yellow dog". They have the funniest menu names for their food.  Like Fluffy Love, the hound dog, and so forth.  I read a book and hung out by a lack near this family I was close to on my mission. I stayed with them during most of my vacation.  It was nice to see them again.  I got to know their daughter that served her mission near my parents. They met her and now, I met her. She is getting married soon. I hung around the engaged couple for time.  I went to the Orlando Temple . It is so pretty!
    I walked around downtown orlando and they have a disney amphitheater park that is just beautiful!  There are many unique old buildings there.








   All of Florida has cameras on the traffic lights and every free way is a toll road.  You pay like $.75 or $1.00 for using the road.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Photos & Great Style. Looking Great With Glasses...

    ReplyDelete